Thursday, September 13, 2007

WILL AMERICA SURVIVE IF NO YOUTH OR SOLDIERS?















Reservist have been called up to ACTIVE duty due to the shortage of soldiers.

WAR VETS have just come from the front line that are paralyzed and in a wheelchairs, or severely disabled and injured.

Soldiers that are there are doing the best they can..but were losing more and more of them every day!

Instead of using our "CREAM OF THE CROP"(YOUNG PEOPLE) WHY CANT POLITICIANS EMPTY OUT state & FED. PRISONS THAT ARE OVERLOADED & WE ARE PAYING $ TAXES FOR. The state and federal prisons are overcrowded, and it is expensive to provide meals and all of the things that are provided per inmate.

You want to know what i say...I say let them REALLY pay their debt to society by protecting society!

Let them be assigned a tour, just like the red blooded sons & daughters that are over there now... If and when they get back they should be given the option of accelerated inclusion back into society and or their sentence waived.

IF WE DON'T HAVE ANY YOUNG PEOPLE OR SOLDIERS LEFT HOW WILL WE SURVIVE?


WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT? READ THE STORY BELOW:

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,146498,00.html?ESRC=army.nl


QUESTIONS:

WHAT ARE YOUR IDEAS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

WHY ARE WE PAYING ALL OF THESES TAXES WITH OVERCROWDED PRISONS?

WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET CONGRESS, AND THE POLITICIANS ATTENTION?

HOW MANY DEAD YOUNG PEOPLE WILL IT TAKE, FOR US TO WAKE UP?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that was a nice idea.. and option to take regarding the war effort.

Brenna said...

I think that was a nice idea.. and option to take regarding the war effort. LOL.. I forgot to take credit for saying that comments so I wil in this comment. Good Idea!